Professional Interpreting and Translation Service working into over 100 languages
Call 1300 308 983
All of our professional translators and interpreters are native speakers. After careful selection based on professional qualification and industry specific expertise, our linguists are rigorously screened through our internal peer review process.
You can therefore feel confident that, even for the most specialist subject matter, your translation will be accurate and culturally sensitive, powerfully engaging for your audiences.
Our interpreting and translation service expertise covers specific industry sectors such as Engineering, Marketing and PR, Finance, Medicine and Biotechnology, Science, Communication Technology, Travel and Tourism, Agriculture, Law, Education, and many more.
Please see below some of the most commonly requested languages for which we deliver professional interpreting and translation service. You are also welcome to contact us, to request a rarer language.
- Our interpreting and translation service expertise covers specific industry sectors such as Engineering, Marketing and PR, Finance, Medicine and Biotechnology, Science, Communication Technology, Travel and Tourism, Agriculture, Law, Education, and many more.
- When selecting the best suited translator or interpreter for your project, we will consider multiple important factors. Are you are targeting overseas audiences, such as individuals working in a specialised fields of practice, official government representatives, or specific demographic groups? Or do you need to connect with speakers of languages other than English, within Australia?
- The latest Census data on Cultural and Language Diversity in Australia reveals that 27.3% of households, or 6.38 Million people, speak a language other than English (LOTE). 2.5% of the population speak Mandarin, 1.4% speak Arabic, 1.2% speak Cantonese, 1.2% Vietnamese and 1.2% Italian.
- Our translators and interpreters are located Australia wide as well as at key international centres. Please feel free to enquire about translation and interpreting services for your next business trip overseas, as well as for all your local requirements.
- In Australia, almost 30% of spending power is controlled by Australians from LOTE language backgrounds. Globally, 90% of internet consumers live in non-English speaking countries. Providing your target audiences with an engaging website written in their language can increase your sales by more than 400%. Can you afford not to translate your message for these audiences?
- Furthermore, the 2016 Census data also shows that 33.3% of the population was born overseas. The most common countries of birth are England 3.9%, New Zealand 2.2%, China (excludes SARs and Taiwan) 2.2%, India 1.9% and the Philippines 1.0%.
Some of our Clients
Prestigious companies from all industry sectors engage our specialist translation services for expert corporate translation. Specialist translation areas include the fields of Marketing and PR, Finance, Medicine and Biotechnology, Science and Technology, Travel and Tourism, Agriculture, Law, Education, and many more.