On 25 September, Jacasta participated in an insightful discussion of key knowledge for companies looking to export to China, as part of Export Council of Australia and Trade and Investment Queensland’s Premier of Qld Export Awards Program.
The Chinese marketplace represents an immense opportunity for Australian companies looking to export their products and services.
But marketing and communication strategies that work with Australian audiences don’t guarantee sales in China.
Join this webinar for an insightful discussion on how to successfully export to China. Hear from 3 industry professionals as they demystify the Chinese market, examine popular beliefs, and arm you with what you need to know to avoid common pitfalls.
- How to create successful brand messaging for a Chinese audience
- How to protect your brand in China and what it costs
- How to get paid and the best payment methods!
- Adam Pearce – Export Finance Australia
- Gint Silins – Spruson & Ferguson (intellectual property experts)
- Jacasta Berry – Australian Multilingual
- Richelle Ward – Export Council of Australia